The Dev channel has been updated to 16.0.889.0 for Windows, Mac and Chrome Frame. Due to known bug, Linux isn't updated.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Updated V8 - 220.127.116.11
- FTP: fixed compatibility with servers which send 451 response for CWD command. (Issue 96401)
- Windows and Mac: Enabled multi-users (multi-profiles) by default.
- Fixed many known stability issues.
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.
For information about alpha and developer builds, check out the Chrome dev channel here.