Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
The Dev channel has been updated to 19.0.1049.3 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. This build contains following stability and bug fixes:
- Updated V8 - 188.8.131.52
- Marked the Certum Trusted Network CA as an issuer of extended-validation (EV) certificates.
- Fixed importing of bookmarks, history, etc. from Firefox 10+.
- Fixed issues - 114001, 110785, 114168, 114598, 111663, 113636, 112676
- Worked around lockups of mid-2010 MacBook Pros (dual NVIDIA/Intel GPUs) running 10.7. Please stress test Flash, WebGL and other GPU accelerated content on such machines and file bugs referencing Issue 113703 if issue persists.
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.