Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
One box for everything
Type in the address bar and get suggestions for both search and web pages.
Thumbnails of your top sites
Access your favorite pages instantly with lightning speed from any new tab.
Don't want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
Google Chrome warns you if you're about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
The Dev channel has been updated to 19.0.1068.0 for Windows, Mac, Linux and Chrome Frame. This build contains following updates:
- Users of Chrome for Android who have tab sync enabled can use the “Other Devices” menu on the new tab page to open tabs from other devices.
- Several fixes and improvements in the new Settings, Extensions, and Help pages.
- Fixed the flashing when switched between composited and non-composited mode. [Issue: 116603]
- Fixed stability issues 116913, 117217, 117347, 117081
Full details about what changes are in this build are available in the SVN revision log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug.
- Those already running dev channel will be automatically updated.