GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. This free utility supports Nvidia and ATI cards. At launch, it automatically scans your system and reports the card name, GPU, release date and transistors, BIOS version, ROPs, memory type, and memory size.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 620, GT 630, GT 640, GTX 660, Tesla M2090, Quadro 1100M, Quadro 5000M, NVS 5400M, G610M, GT 620M, GT 630M, GT640M LE, GT 660M
- Added support for AMD Trinity, HD 7570, HD 7670, HD 6610M, HD 7550M, HD 7850M, HD 7520G, HD 7640G
- Added warning when OpenCL detection crashed (usually caused by buggy Intel Ivy Bridge GPU drivers)
- Fixed OpenCL detection for Intel, AMD Cape Verde
- Improved NVIDIA Kepler boost clock detection
- Shader clock readout will now be "N/A" when not available
- Bus interface for Fusion and Intel SB/IB will now be "N/A"
- Fixed crash on ATI related to BIOS reading
- Added GPU Power consumption monitoring for Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge
- Added voltage monitoring for HD 7700 Series
- Fixed crashes on Windows 8
- Installer will not be launched when GPU-Z is started using -dump
- Added Icon and Publisher name to Installer
- Sensor log checkbox will uncheck properly