GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU. This free utility supports Nvidia and ATI cards. At launch, it automatically scans your system and reports the card name, GPU, release date and transistors, BIOS version, ROPs, memory type, and memory size.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- BETA SOFTWARE - please test and post feedback in the forums
- .. and yes, the author of CPU-Z has granted us permission to use a name similar to his product.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed shader count on AMD Radeon HD 7790
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 8870M
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost, GT 415, GT 750M
- Changed NVIDIA Kepler DirectX support to 11.0
- Fixed OpenCL detection showing double error message
- Added tooltips for GPU vendor logo, save bios, render test, screenshot button