HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE B75 series.
- Enhanced support of VIA VX11 chipset.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 650 and Tesla K10.
- Improved enumeration of (S)ATA drives.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P7H55-M LX.
- Reduced system load during sensor monitoring via certain SIO/LPC chips.
- Added preliminary support of AMD Kabini (Jaguar CPU cores).
- Added AMD FirePro V3900, V4900, V5900, W600, W5000, W7000, W8000, W9000.
- Enhanced GPU I2C scan on nVidia Kepler.
- Enhanced support of Ivy Bridge-EX.
- Added preliminary support of Haswell-EN/EP/EP 4S/EX.
- Improved recognition of Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge CPU package.
- Improved reporting of clocks on some AMD GPUs with switchable graphics.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8C WS.
- Added support of On Semi ASP0800 on nVidia GPU.
- Added possibility to choose column for RivaTuner OSD server too.
- Added Summary-only mode.
- Fixed reporting of GPU memory clock and shader count on AMD Southern Islands and later families.