ImgBurn is a free lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, as well as Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. The software supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- Is OneDrive for me? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Microsoft redesigns Bing Maps, adds a bunch of new features in Front Page News
- Aetna buys Humana for $37B in Real World News
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Ars Technica Hands-On With PS Now on Samsung Smart TV in Sony Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- New PS4 model (CUH-1200) announced in Sony Console
- Microsoft is giving away a year of EA Access with the Xbox One in the UK in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.