ImgBurn is a free lightweight CD / DVD / HD DVD / Blu-ray burning application that everyone should have in their toolkit! It supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI, as well as Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. The software supports all the Windows OS's - Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, and 2008 (including all the 64-bit versions). If you use Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.
- How do I change the position of Facebook Likebox Plugin? in Web Design / Programming
- Review of the Elephone P6000, the smartphone that made me rethink the point of flagships in Front Page News
- Will a Planetary Alignment Cause a 9.8 Earthquake ? in General Discussion
- French barman guilty over 56 shots that killed customer in Real World News
- Fedora 22 released and available now in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- AOMEI PXE Boot Tool in Software Discussion & Support
- Share your custom Firefox/Minefield 4 stylish scripts in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.