ISO Workshop is a free software, which enables you to extract specific files and folders from disc images, create disc backups by copying disc contents to an ISO or BIN image file, convert different disc image files into the ISO or BIN format and, of course, burn ISO and CUE/BIN images to blank CD, DVD and Blu-ray Discs.
Optical disc images are files storing complete copies of various media, including CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs. They are used for backing up data from optical discs and creating exact disc copies for further replication. The main advantage of disc images is that they are essentially exact sector-by-sector copies of original discs preserving both their content and structure. If you have a disc image in any format, you can easily recreate the original disc by burning the image to a blank CD, DVD or BD disc. And although this task may initially seem to be somewhat hard, proper software will make it a breeze – software like ISO Workshop!
- Extract files and folders from disc image
- Copy disc to disc image (including Audio CD)
- Convert disc image to ISO or BIN format
- Burn ISO or CUE/BIN image to disc
- Supports common formats (ISO, CUE, BIN, NRG, MDF, CDI etc.)
- Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD+R DL, BD-R/RE
- Supports verification of written files
- Supports all types of CD/DVD/BD Recorders
- Super easy-to-use user interface
- Small installation file size
- Very low CPU resource usage
- Free for personal and commercial use
- Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 bit)
What's new in this version:
- Updated disc burning SDK.
- Improved buffer control and burning process.
- Fixed bug with incorrect detection of ISO sector size.
- Fixed bug with access error while browsing files.