Apple has released a small update for iTunes 10.4 users. The new build of iTunes contains no new features, but does fix a handful of irritating bugs that users have come across over the past few weeks. The original 10.4 release of iTunes added a number of Mac OS Lion specific enhancements including full-screen ability. According to the information posted on Apple's Software Update application, iTunes 10.4.1 contains the following bug fixes:
- Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
- Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
- Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
- Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
- Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
iTunes 10.4.1 can be downloaded directly from the iTunes website or a surprisingly small update (around 15mb) can be downloaded via Apple's Software Update application for both Apple and Windows users.