Nintendo has launched a new Wii channel in Japan that allows people to download demos of DS games. As promised last month, the new channel also has other content like Wii trailers and a feedback form so you can send Nintendo love-notes. Except, for now at least, the channel is only up and running in Japan, with Nintendo UK pointing out to us today that it has "not announced plans for a European roll-out at this time". All of which means you'll just have to gawp at screenshots on the official website until someone does. Or you could watch the video Wired dug up.
- The Great Modern UI Debate Thread in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows update problem? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Hola VPN sells user's bandwidth, founder confirms in Back Page News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- 'Draw Muhammad' contest planned in Phoenix in Real World News
- MS Access Question in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- Several questions on C# obfuscation (SmartAssembly, internal functions) in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.