Nintendo has launched a new Wii channel in Japan that allows people to download demos of DS games. As promised last month, the new channel also has other content like Wii trailers and a feedback form so you can send Nintendo love-notes. Except, for now at least, the channel is only up and running in Japan, with Nintendo UK pointing out to us today that it has "not announced plans for a European roll-out at this time". All of which means you'll just have to gawp at screenshots on the official website until someone does. Or you could watch the video Wired dug up.
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
- Windows XP 'Unofficial Service Pack 4' brings updates to Microsoft's obsolete OS in Front Page News
- printer madness with OS X clients in multi-OS environment in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- install a root CA on to iOS? in Internet, Network & Security
- Xbox One vs. PS4 vs. Wii U: Microsoft Still Trailing Behind in Gamers' Hangout
- Nato plans east European bases to counter Russian threat in Real World Issues
- Scalemate Beta 1 - Out now in Software created by our members
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.