Nintendo has launched a new Wii channel in Japan that allows people to download demos of DS games. As promised last month, the new channel also has other content like Wii trailers and a feedback form so you can send Nintendo love-notes. Except, for now at least, the channel is only up and running in Japan, with Nintendo UK pointing out to us today that it has "not announced plans for a European roll-out at this time". All of which means you'll just have to gawp at screenshots on the official website until someone does. Or you could watch the video Wired dug up.
- Microsoft rolls out Visual Studio 2015 Update 1 RTM in Front Page News
- WinRAR 5.30 out of beta, final version released in Front Page News
- Microsoft's 'Surface Phone' allegedly releasing in 2016 in Front Page News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: December 2015 in Sony Console
- Mark Zuckerberg to give 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion) to charity in Front Page News
- Microsoft Store employees spread holiday cheer by by caroling in front Apple's 5th Ave store in Front Page News
- Chrome for Android gets better Data Saver mode for countries with slow networks in Front Page News
- Adobe renames Flash to Adobe Animate, embracing HTML 5 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.