JavaRa is an effective way to deploy, update and remove the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). Its most significant feature is the JRE Removal tool; which forcibly deletes files, directories and registry keys associated with the JRE. This can assist in repairing or removing Java when other methods fail.
Java software in general and the Java JRE in particular; allow you to run applications called ‘applets’ that are written in the Java programming language. You probably have Java JRE installed on your computer because these applets allow you to play online games, chat with people around the world, calculate your mortgage interest, view images in 3D, as well as many others.
- Quickly update JRE
- Cleans logs and temporary files created by JRE
- Perform a clean uninstall of JRE
JavaRa 2.6 adds preliminary support for the recently released Java Runtime Environment version 8. Several issues related to detecting JRE uninstallers, particularly on 64bit systems, have also been resolved.
- Now detects and removes JRE 8
- Fixed registry access issues on x86 systems
- Fixed an exception when running JavaRa on the commandline on x64 Windows
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese localization
Note: You must run JavaRa with administrator rights.