KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Where to buy a gaming computer with good deals in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Do anyone still own CRT TVs or monitors? in General Discussion
- Will GTA V For PC Be ‘Cancelled’? in Gamers' Hangout
- Great Online Photo Editor in Software Discussion & Support
- Man pleads guilty to fraud in $1 millon Bugatti crash in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.