KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- Windows 10: You can't disable reporting errors back to microsoft and where's network config options for setup? in microsoft windows discussion support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Windows 10 Tip: What is the little circle that randomly shows up in the system tray? in front page news
- Windows 10 update fails :-( in microsoft windows discussion support
- Failed windows 10 refresh/reset function. (no support needed) in microsoft windows discussion support
- Windows 10 Start Menu Search Bar & Store Shortcut, how? in microsoft windows discussion support
- Any Lumia 1520 owners here? in windows mobile
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in gamers hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.