KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- KDE ships version 5.2 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Cannot upgrade to a newer build. Help please in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- Snapchat's lawyers threaten existence of '6discover' app on Windows Phone in Front Page News
- Forum's signature keeps my old name in Site & Forum Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- How to recover renamed .dbx files? in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.