KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- Firefox dying at just 10% marketshare in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- Looking to get a portable USB3 hard drive, suggestions? in Hardware Hangout
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.