KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- questionable classification in Site & Forum Issues
- SGS6 vs. HTC One M9 in Android
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- Acronyms.... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Google+ officially splits into Photos and Streams in Back Page News
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Mac OS X Isn’t Safe Anymore: The Crapware / Malware Epidemic Has Begun in Back Page News
- Microsoft's next Windows 10 preview will include the Project Spartan browser in Microsoft Beta
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.