KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
- Think you're a Leo? You're not: Star shift puts zodiac out of whack in Real World News
- Windows Phone vs Android Chooses in Windows Phone
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- Why have they split Control Panel and Settings? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- [Early Access] Subnautica in Computer Gaming
- I used putty to connect to a server - how do I actually log in? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.