The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Want Windows 10 TODAY? Don't want to wait for Microsoft? (No DVD/ flash drive required) in microsoft windows discussion support
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- Western Digital Black HDD messing up? in hardware hangout
- Weird activation issue and odd product ID. in microsoft windows discussion support
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Neowin.net Terraria Server in computer gaming
- Elusive Windows 10 Wallpaper in os customization tips and tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.