The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Persona 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, Coming 2015 in Sony Console
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Tax policy: Burger King in Talks to Buy Canadian Chain Tim Hortons in Domestic Politics
- need resources from window 8.1 from the imageres.dll in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Vista RTM purble place game on xp? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.