The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- Unreal Engine 4 is now free to download for everyone in Front Page News
- Etoro? Anyone use it? in General Discussion
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Older Windows setups would work on Windows 8.1 ? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Lip Sync Battle with Will Ferrell, Kevin Hart and Jimmy Fallon in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- TechSpot: Dell Venue 8 7000 Tablet Review in Front Page News
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.