The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- 10532 now fails to install, does win10 update process ever work? in Microsoft Insider Previews
- Android Wear support coming to iOS in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- 'Gears of War: Ultimate Edition' gamers to get previous series entries in November in Front Page News
- What would you like to see in a social networking site? in General Discussion
- Windows 10 Mobile Concept :) in Windows Mobile
- After nine years it's time to say goodbye and hello in Front Page News
- Google said to have abandoned secret location tracking project in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.