The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- TechSpot: The 10 best things about building a gaming PC in Front Page News
- What are you listening to? (2015 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- How do i remove the text on the windows borders? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- HELP! Internal D drive wiped after upgrading to Win 10! in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows XP nostalgia in General Discussion
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- K-Meleon 75 RC2 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.