The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- Black Friday Sales - What are you wanting to buy? in General Discussion
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Migrate ESXI to new drive in Virtualization Cloud Services
- Woman who started blaze trying to kill bed bugs: 'I am so sorry' in Real World News
- Start10 - Why Couldn't Microsoft Make The Start Menu on Windows 10 Like This One? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Lumia 950: Hands-on and first impressions of Microsoft's newest flagship in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: December 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.