The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Firefox dying at just 10% marketshare in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Weapons? What do you own? in The Hobby Corner
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition announced in Computer Gaming
- Temporary SSD in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.