The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Humans 'will become God-like cyborgs within 200 years' in Real World Issues
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Generic Salary Question in General Discussion
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- App Recommendations in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.