The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
What's new in KMPlayer 18.104.22.168:
- Added DV file playback function.
- Added SIPR Audio Codec.
- Added EVR overlay subtitle function.
- Fixed Playlist widow Drag & Drop action error.
- Fixed JPG file store error in snapshot function.
- Fixed specific AVI video file playback error.
- Fixed AVI file Audio error when skipped.
- Fixed damaged AVI file infinite loop playback error.
- Fixed DIVX(XSub) subtitle resizing error in VMR9 Renderless & EVR C/A.
- Fixed freeze error when playing a certain FLV file.
- Fixed Web Search function location error in full-screen.
- Fixed AlbumArt update error.
- Fixed MKV file error bug when clicked to skip to beginning.