The KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container format such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg Theora, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows you to capture audio, video, and screenshots in many ways. The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered to user's system to keep it from being messed up with system filters. The KMPlayer includes almost all the essential decoders required for media playback. Furthermore, to get beyond the limitation of internal decoders, the external ones such as commercial h.264 decoders or cyberlink/intervideo audio decoders can be specified, so that KMP works optimally by the users' own customization.
What's new in KMPlayer 184.108.40.206:
- Supports FTP (Live streaming)
- Supports HTTP, FTP subtitles.
- Display Replay Progress function in TaskBar for Windows 7 & later version.
- Modified online subtitle search function.
- Fixed playback performance decline issue when too many bookmarks exist.
- Fixed display crack issue in libcodec(XviD) CODEC.
- Added video property setting function from EVR to H/W.
- Fixed Colorlevel in EVR(C/A)
- Fixed Memory Violation Error issue due to audio decoding.
- Improved playback starting speed of initial network file(http, ftp)
- Fixed video & audio sync issue when seeking in AVI file.
- Fixed MP4 encoding error issue.
- Modified MP4 file sync source parser.
- Fixed part of AC3 codec error issue.
- Fixed Interger overflow error
- Modified memory-related logic for MKV source filter.
- Fixed switching audio track issue