Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- KDE ships version 5.0 of plasma next workspace in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Which Linux distribution do you prefer? (2015) in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sen. Robert Menendez indicted in Domestic Politics
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- Windows 10 Preview (How do you like it?) in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone else having trouble installing TAP drivers (VPN software)? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iPhone 4S wont boot and gives an error during updating in iPhone/iOS
- This is how Google celebrated April Fools' Day in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.