Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- CCleaner 5.12.5431 in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Nokia 230 and 230 Dual SIM in Front Page News
- Turkish F-16 shoots down Russian fighter jet near Syria border in Real World Issues
- Everything 188.8.131.523 Beta in Front Page News
- Pay What You Want for this Learn to Code Bundle, valued at $1,539 in Front Page News
- Pakistan's first female fighter pilot Marium Mukhtiar dies in crash in Real World News
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Migrate ESXI to new drive in Virtualization Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.