Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- One Plus One: Windows Phone? in Windows Phone
- Special limited MGS5 PlayStation 4 announced in Sony Console
- Wasteland 2 GOTY Edition announced for PS4 in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- ULA wants the public to name its next rocket in Science Discussion & News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
- Phil Harrison to leave Microsoft in Microsoft Console
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.