Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- Cat takes a bullet and saves 3-year-old in Real World News
- Intel is bringing its Core M processors to smartphones in Front Page News
- Windows 10 claims 5.21% of the desktop OS market share in just one month in Front Page News
- Goodbye conversation view in Windows 10 mail app in General Discussion
- Nextbit announces 'Robin', a $300 cloud-first Android smartphone in Front Page News
- Google owned "WebM" format support now reaches Microsoft Edge in Front Page News
- Microsoft is bringing Cortana to more countries in Front Page News
- Microsoft's Continuum docks will also feature USB, HDMI and DisplayPort in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.