Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- Amazon UK is offering £10 off all orders over £50 for today only in Front Page News
- TechSpot: Flagship vs Budget: Motorola Moto E vs Samsung Galaxy S6 in Front Page News
- What do you drive? in The Neobahn
- Windows 10 is a great upgrade, but it isn't quite there yet in Front Page News
- How to clean/revive old freezer in General Discussion
- Minority Wars: Why The Next Ten Years Will Set Everyone Against Everyone in Real World Issues
- Report: Konami Is Treating Its Staff Like Prisoners in Gamers Hangout
- Guide: How to install Windows 10 from a USB drive in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.