Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- What's the name of your Wi-fi? in Internet, Network & Security
- Steam begins allowing mod creators to sell their work in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Microsoft releases Build 2015 apps for Windows Phone, Android, and iOS in Front Page News
- When threads collide in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.