Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- What are you listening to? (2014 Edition) in Wall of Sound
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Israel seizes 400 hectares of West Bank lan in Real World Issues
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Seagate harddrive in Hardware Hangout
- XHTML/CSS/XML in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.