Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 10 Things that Make You Look Like a Massive Idiot while Driving in The Neobahn
- Paris: Phone porn fears after pupils fondle girls in Real World News
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- How much would you pay for the "Surface Mini" ? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Need Info: Umbraco Friendly Host in Germany? in Web Design / Programming
- 3 Wishes in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.