Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- What does everyone think of the new Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Meet the browser: Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- 'A Häagen-Dazs-aster': Police churn out tenuous puns as uninsured ice cream van is seized in Real World News
- Nigeria court in Kano sentences nine people to death for blasphemy in Real World Issues
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Installing IE11 in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Girl, 6, rats out father to police in Real World News
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.