Lingoes Translator offers dictionary look-up and text translations for more than 80 languages. The program integrates with Windows, and can translate or look up any word by simply holding your mouse cursor over it. Lingoes can also pronounce the word or text, using Microsoft Agent technology. You can choose to install multiple dictionaries, allowing you to translate and/or look up a word in more than one language at once. An online directory provides access to free dictionary files that you can download. Other features include clipboard translation, online look-ups, system integration (works with any program) and more.
- Officer refused service at Dunkin Doughnuts in Real World News
- [Arch] Loud pop on startup in Linux Unix Support
- Big Gun Control Debate in Real World Issues
- Does the iPhone 6s produce better video than a professional Nikon DSLR? in Front Page News
- Does Storage Spaces care about drives being identical? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Desktop Shell Replacement in Software Discussion Support
- Time for 'Android Update' - like Windows Update in Android
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.