MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit protects against all known and unknown 0-day vulnerability exploits, protecting users where traditional antivirus and security products fail. It consists of an innovative patent-pending vulnerability-agnostic application shielding technology that prevents malicious vulnerability exploits from compromising computers. Includes "shields" for all major browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera) and all browser components such as Java, Adobe Reader, Flash and Shockwave. Blocks all exploit kits such as Blackhole, Sakura, Phoenix, Incognito without requiring any signature updates. No need to train or configure, MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is 100% install-and-forget anti-exploit solution.
MalwareBytes Anti-Exploit is based on the former product ExploitShield from ZeroVulnerability, which was recently acquired by MalwareBytes.
What's new in this version:
- Added protection for Office 2010 Starter Edition (cloud version).
- Added protection for Foxit Reader PRO.
- Added support to send alert and service events to syslog.
- Added support for license ID and KEY.
- Added support to manage custom shields via MBAE-CLI.EXE.
- Added reporting of payload URL in mbae-alert.log.
- Updated telemetry library.
- Fixed bug with Windows Updates via IE under Windows XP.
- Fixed bug with Windows 8.1 Update 1.
- Fixed bug with application behavior protection.
- Fixed bug with certain Java exclusions.
- Fixed bug with certain Win7 hooks.
- Fixed bug when upgrading to new version.
- Fixed bug with log timestamps.
- Fixed FP with Excel under certain conditions.
- Fixed FP with Ginger Grammar Checker browser plugin.
- Fixed FP with MacType IE11 plugin.
- Fixed crash condition of Quicktime Player.
- Fixed crash condition of MS Office under rare conditions.
If you are installing on top of version 0.10.0.1000 there are no special upgrade instructions. Simply download the new version and install on top of the previous one.