Maxthon Internet Browser software is a powerful tabbed browser with a highly customizable interface. It is now based on Webkit, but still offers use of the Internet Explorer browser engine as an option which means that what works in the IE browser will work the same in Maxthon tabbed browser but with many additional efficient features:
The Ultimate Out-of-box Experience
- Easy to use and powerful straight out of the box
- Download now for free, forever!
Maxthon Works the Way You Want It To
- Swap, add, move, remove, and change Maxthon's tool bars, icons, menus, colors, skins, and layouts until it looks the way you would have designed it.
- Don't like menus? Use hot keys, word aliases, toolbars, or mouse gestures - it's all up to you.
- Pick from more than 1,400 plug-ins that make Maxthon the do-all of browsers.
- Remote conferencing, screen capture, electronic passports, and automatic password inlcuded, free.
- Maxthon is 100% free of viruses, spyware, adware â€“ any kind of malware.
- The built-in Ad Hunter blocks harmful, or just irritating ads, images and pages.
- Filter packs screen out offensive and irritating Web pages.
* Main Framework
- Optimized interface library’s drawing ability to dynamic images.
* Main Framework
- After logined the browser manually, the Status Bar information displayed even when disabled it.
- The focus might miss when closed the search bar inside the page by mouse.
- Fixed the possible crash problem caused by using AdHunter.
- When the title attribute value of url was longer with mouse over it, ToolTips might blink and CPU usage would go up.
- Fixed the problem that CUP usage too high caused by continually loading resources might make the browser unresponsive.
- Sometimes there would be "Failed to connect to the website" when went back.
- Failed to call the third-party download sometimes.
- It might go back to a invalid blank page when input illegal IP address for direct visiting.
- Releasing on a link when pressed the mouse wheel to drag the window, it might make an error on opening a new one.
- Favorites sidebar would turn to blank white after Webkit crashed.
- Going back to the previous page by "Backspace" invalid sometimes.
- In "Add to Favorites" window,drop-down button for choosing the folder was invalid.
* Smart Address Bar
- The scribed rules might cover user rules sometimes.
* Split Screen
- Fixed the problem that enabling Split Screen might cause browser crash.