Miranda IM is a multi-protocol instant messenger client for Windows. Miranda IM uses very little memory and is extremely fast. It requires no installation and can be fitted on a single floppy disc. Its powerful plugin system makes Miranda IM very flexible. Only the most basic features are built in, but there are currently more than 350 free plugins available for download that allows users to extend the functionality of Miranda IM.
Available Protocols are:
- AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
- IAX (Inter-Asterisk Exchange)
- IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
- And more...
– Added support for SOCKS5 proxy from autoconfig script
– Added the optional codepage parameter for langpacks to decode utf8-encoded files
– Gadu-Gadu: Added ability to view and disconnect active concurrent login sessions
– Gadu-Gadu: Added synchronization of sent messages between multiple concurrent logins
– Fixed url encoding api
– Fixed inability to connect when IE proxy settings are used and proxy autoconfig script returned ‘no proxy needed’
– Fixed proxy selection when proxy autoconfig script returns more then one proxy
– Fixed reporting for improperly terminated threads
– MSN: Fixed nudge sending