Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- Windows 10 build 10041 - System/hard locks in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Bocu for Android and iOS in Mobile Gaming
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Did Samsung just buy AMD? in Back Page News
- SATA to USB crashing Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.