Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- Passed 70-347! in General Discussion
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Are You Buying Halo 5? Why?/Why not? in Microsoft Console Xbox
- Problem Solving in Programming C C Java Vb Net Etc
- New Outlook.com feature allows saving emails directly to OneNote in Front Page News
- Possible New SSD - How Easy is it to Transfer Current One? in Hardware Hangout
- Windows-based tablet adoption expected to nearly double by 2019 in Front Page News
- Installing wired home network under floorboards ... best method? in Internet Network Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.