Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Steam Issues in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Report: Microsoft working on 'Gears of War' remake for Xbox One in Front Page News
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Nutella - with or without butter? in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.