Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Driver Issue or Bug? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What does everyone think of the new IE now Microsoft Edge? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Rare images and video surface of the Sony / Nintendo 'Play Station' prototype in Front Page News
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.