Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release, version will be greater than 10240 in Front Page News
- What are your biggest Windows 10 bugbears? in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 in Front Page News
- First images of Microsoft's new flagship phone show up online, clad in an engineering shell in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- This stunning new 'Halo 5'-themed Xbox One will make Cortana feel right at home in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out new peripherals for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Halo Wars 2 coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in 2016 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.