Mp3tag is a powerful and yet easy-to-use tool to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats. It can rename files based on the tag information, replace characters or words from tags and filenames, import/export tag information, create playlists and more. The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs. Mp3tag supports the following audio formats: Advanced Audio Coding (aac); Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac); Monkey's Audio (ape); Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3); MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a); Musepack (mpc); Ogg Vorbis (ogg); OptimFROG (ofr); OptimFROG DualStream (ofs); Speex (spx); True Audio (tta); Windows Media Audio (wma) and WavPack (wv). Also available for download from the author website is the Mp3tag Audio Indexer Plugin for Google Desktop Search. Supports AAC, APE, APL, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4B, MP+, MPC, OFR, OFS, OGG, SPX, TTA and WV.
- FBI produces 'news' radio program... in Domestic Politics
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Windows Store no longer working in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Office for iPad now supports monthly subscriptions but it doesn't make cents in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Massive Epic Celebrity Nude Leak in Real World News
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.