For users that run multiple computers, Multiplicity 2 is an application that gives those users the ability to control and switch between them using use one keyboard and mouse. This lets users eliminate extra keyboard/mouse setups, and enhanced productivity as Multiplicity allows data transfer between PC's, among many other features. Multiplicity 2 is a huge update and brings many new features along with enhancements to existing features. Multiplicity 2 is in beta and is free for everyone to use.
New in Multiplicity 2:
- Simple setup - Just enter the secondary PC name and passcode and you are connected
- Centralized audio - Centralize audio from all of your connected PCs to a single one.
- Data transfer - Copy/paste text, images, and other files between your PCs. Support for drag and dropping of files/folders has also been added.
- Data security - User data is AES-256 encrypted for additional security especially in work environments.
- Send keyboard input to all computers - Press CTRL three times and MP2 sends keyboard inputs to all connected PCs.
- Control up to 9 PCs - Full version of MP2 can control up to 8 secondary computers, along with the primary machine
Multiplicity 2 is currently in beta and up to one additional PC can be controlled.