MyDefrag (formerly JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
- Changed the script chooser so that now all disks are deselected by default.
- Fixed a problem in the calculation of the beginning and end of a zone. The gap that PlaceNtfsSystemFiles() makes for the NTFS reserved area was sometimes counted twice, causing the next zone to start too far up.
- Changed the syntax so that number multipliers (such as MB and Gi) can now be used with floating-point numbers, not only integer numbers.
- Added the RoundDown() function for calculating numbers.
- Added extra debugging code in an attempt to find the reason why the screensaver sometimes crashes.
- Changed the default debug level to zero.
- Fixed a bug in MakeGap() and AddGap() that sometimes caused the program to crash.
- Fixed a bug in the calculation of the ZoneSize number.
News source: Official website
Download: MyDefrag v4.2.6