MyDefrag (formerly JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
- Windows 10 will be completed this week in Front Page News
- Hello Everybody! My name is Cross in Introduce Yourself
- MCSA/MCSE exam advi in Server Support
- Technically, Windows 10 is free for anyone and a little bit annoying! in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- High system memory/ possible memory leak in Build 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Odd xb1 video playing problem in Microsoft Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.