MyDefrag (formerly JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
- New 1TB Playstation 4 model is using older, outdated hardware in Front Page News
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Instagram BETA for Windows Phone is currently broken in Front Page News
- We need a windows 10 insider to post about older game titles not working on 10 in Computer Gaming
- How to clean install Windows 10 directly without upgrade in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Windows 10 from VLK in Microsoft Windows Support
- Level3 suffering major outages; effects are felt worldwide in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.