MyDefrag (formerly JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
- Words that are spelled the same, but have different meanings in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 App Design... in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- April 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
- Microsoft's Spartan tagline may be the 'browser for doing' in Front Page News
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.