MyDefrag (formerly JkDefrag) is a disk defragmenter and optimizer (a maintenance utility to make your harddisk faster) for Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, 2008, and for X64. It is freeware, no time limit, fully functional, no advertisements. Fast, low overhead, with many optimization strategies, can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a set of easy to use scripts for endusers, a scripting engine for demanding users, a screensaver, and a combined Windows plus commandline version that can be scheduled by the Windows task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts.
- Casual games to play while watching series in Computer Gaming
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter re-elected despite corruption scandal after opponent concedes. in Real World News
- Microsoft files for trademark for 'HoloPets', hints at a future filled with virtual animal in Front Page News
- I need some help for a friend please. in Internet, Network & Security
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- GI.biz: Oculus' high PC specs are Sony's chance to shine in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.