Saw this over on Warp2search today. I downloaded this last night and didn't even realize it was a newer version than the one released earlier this week.
2 patches roughly within a week of the game's release? I suppose you can be pessimistic and say, "The game must be garbage! I'm not paying for a beta product" or you can be optimistic and say, "They're really staying on their toes with pushing out fixes/improvements for this game!" Me? I'm an optimist! :D
To update, click "Update" from the Neverwinter Nights game launcher menu. Otherwise, visit the page below that explains how to install the patch manually.
Fixes in v1.19:
- Creatures will now use their spell-like abilities again.
- Bards will no longer become illegal characters when changing modules after leveling up and removing spells.
- The chat client now ignores all non-existing '/' commands.
- Fixed the 'Bad Strref' GameSpy connection message.
- The game now sorts Community Names alphabetically in the chat portion of the Server Browser area.
- Made Neverwinter Nights work with DirectX debug DLLs.
- Added a Tech Support chat area in the Server Browser area.
- Fixed an issue with save game characters and moving between single and multiplayer.