PokerTH is an open source Texas Hold'em poker game with which you can play poker against the computer, on LAN or via the Internet – that is, if your router is properly configured. The game is faithful to the Texas Hold 'em rules and betting system. PokerTH allows for up to ten human players, with computer-controlled players filling in if there are not enough humans. Players can also play against other PokerTH users online.
Play Online Poker (in the Texas Hold'em modalitty) as easy as never before:
- Internet Game - Play online games easy on the PokerTH-dedicated-Server
- Lobby-Chat for internet-/network game
- Avatars are also available in internet-/network game
- Computer-Players can be added in internet-/network game
- New input field including action preselection
- Auto-check/fold and Auto-check/call-any options for temporary away situations.
- Blinds values and blinds order completely adjustable
- Server supports TCP and next generation protocol SCTP/IPv6 at the same time
What's new in this version:
- First experimental Android release (#80)
- Add a minimize button to the Lobby window (#59)
- Fixed crash when trying to connect to non existing network game (#138)
- Ignore additional join game messages if the player already joined a game (#134)
- Double game invite no longer leads to kick (#135)