QTranslate enables you to translate any text between dozens of languages with the click of a button. You can either paste the text into the GUI and view the translation in the lower pane, or simply select the text on and press Ctrl+Q to view the translation in a pop-up window.
The program translates the text with the help of several online translation service - you can choose from Google Translate (default), Microsoft Translate, Babylon, Promt or SDL and switch between the results. QTranslate also supports text-to-speech synthesis, which allows you to listen to the text in the original or translated language.
In addition to text translation, you can also use QTranslate to look up words in several online dictionaries. Other features include spell checking, translation history and a built-in virtual keyboard.
What is New in QTranslate 3.5.1?
- New: Replace icon in the popup and icons windows
- Fixed: Keyboard layout changes when use Hebrew layout
- Fixed: Replace the selected text for one word inserts a dictionary article
- Fixed: QTranslate hot key edit control added to the exceptions
- Fixed: Multitran response
- Fixed: Buttons aren't repainted properly