RoboForm is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling.
RoboForm makes logging into Web sites and filling forms faster, easier, and more secure. RoboForm memorizes and securely stores each user name and password the first time you log into a site, then automatically supplies them when you return. RoboForm's powerful Logins feature eliminates the manual steps of logging into any online account. With just one click RoboForm will navigate to a Web site, enter your username and password and click the submit button for you.
Completing long registration or checkout forms is also a breeze. Simply click on your RoboForm Identity and RoboForm fills-in the entire form for you. You no longer need to remember all your passwords. You remember one Master Password, and RoboForm remembers the rest. This allows you to use stronger passwords, making your online experience more secure. RoboForm uses strong AES encryption for complete data security.
The all new RoboForm 7 comes with Chrome and Safari browser support, iPhone/iPad and Android support, as well a brand new RoboForm Everywhere license for use on unlimited computers and mobile devices.
Roboform manages your passwords and fills forms with one click! Roboform is…
- Easy: Automatically memorizes your passwords and logs you into websites.
- Saves Time: Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Strong: Generates random passwords to protect you against hackers.
- Secure: Encrypts your passwords, fights Phishing, and defeats Keyloggers.
- Smart: Generate random passwords to maximize password strength.
- Powerful: Fight Phishing by entering passwords only on matching web sites.
- Perfect: Defeat Keyloggers by not using the keyboard to type passwords.
- Thoughtful: Back up your passwords and copy them between computers.
- Complete: Synchronize passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from a USB flash drive.
- Phone-friendly: sync your passwords to Windows Mobile and Palm.
- Robust: Works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, and other browsers.
- Universal: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
- Ideal: IE 7 and Vista are fully supported.
- PDA-friendly: Sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
What's new in this version:
- Fix Search box blinks on each click or key press.
- Speedup browsing in all browsers, espcially Firefox and Chrome.
- Do not open several RF Master Password windows when not logged in.
- Firefox: reduce number of frame reattaches to speed up browsing.
- Chrome: fix crashes caused by RF in some sequences.
- Chrome: fix too many GDI resources are consumed by RF not allowing to have a lot of tabs.
- Win32: fix RF toolbar may be shown in wrong z-order for a process running as admin.
- Win32: fix RF Win32 toolbar does not appear sometimes, due to PBTipIcon windows.
- Add vk.com to the list of social plugins, so that it does not match on all pages.
- Fix Logins menu shown from RF toolbar sometimes overlaps the button or entire toolbar.
- Fix RF installer cannot close passwordgenerator.exe.
- Update process list when user presses Back and Forward in Closing Applications.
- Fix RoboForm does not report sync errors.