RText is a powerful, cross-platform programmer's text editor written in Java. It is designed to be easy to use, highly customizable and flexible. Some of its features include syntax highlighting, editing multiple documents at once, printing and print preview, find/replace/find in files dialogs, undo/redo, and online help.
- Syntax highlighting for over 30 languages
- Code Folding
- Code Completion
- Load and save files remotely via FTP
- Regex find and replace
- Macros and code templates
- External tool support
What's new in this version:
- Added LaTeX syntax highlighting and code folding.
- Added DTD syntax highlighting.
- Fixed issue with RTextScrollPane, allowing it to be used in NetBeans' visual editor.
- Fixed bug in CurlyFoldParser.
- RSTA now has anti-aliasing enabled by default, no need to call setAntiAliasEnabled(boolean) manually.
- TextEditorPane now fires FULL_PATH_PROPERTY from its load() method like it does from saveAs().