Sleipnir is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You can also add custom functionality to Sleipnir with a wide range of plugins and user scripts. Users love Seipnir for it's unique blend of high-performance and customizability!
Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser isn't just powerful. It also includes a feeling that encaptures you from the moment you touch it. The feeling when using the easy tab switching of the all new full screen mode makes everyday browsing a much more pleasant experience. Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser starts in an instance, even when opening hundreds of tabs. There is also no waiting time when opening a mass of bookmarks at one time. We have made daily browsing a much more speedy process by incorporating tab groups with many ideas.
What's new in this version:
- Tabs modified to unload when memory usage approaches the limit.
- Overall speed optimized for operations by reducing waste of UI displaying.
- Improvements made to the slow rendering when the number of bookmarks is extremely high.
- Plug-ins disabled in the internet options set to not load.
- The IE compatibility display list set to not be display as default.
- Gecko version updated to 188.8.131.52
- Chinese support added for the Gecko UI.
- The default value of [Operate at high speed in multi-threads] in Windows 8 set to OFF.
- Issue where favicons for some sites when using Gecko could not be acquired fixed.
- Issue where rendering would be spaced out when displaying the tab bar horizontally fixed.
- Issue where operations become unstable when the default engine was set as Gecko fixed.