Sleipnir is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You can also add custom functionality to Sleipnir with a wide range of plugins and user scripts. Users love Seipnir for it's unique blend of high-performance and customizability!
Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser isn't just powerful. It also includes a feeling that encaptures you from the moment you touch it. The feeling when using the easy tab switching of the all new full screen mode makes everyday browsing a much more pleasant experience. Sleipnir 3 for Windows Web Browser starts in an instance, even when opening hundreds of tabs. There is also no waiting time when opening a mass of bookmarks at one time. We have made daily browsing a much more speedy process by incorporating tab groups with many ideas.
What's new in this version:
- WebKit implemented as default rendering engine.
- (Gecko rendering engine support terminated)
- Support added for Fenrir Pass Connect
- WebKit rendering engine implemented
- Default rendering engine changed to WebKit
- Gecko rendering engine support terminated
- Chrome Extensions support added for WebKit (some extensions may not work properly)
- Fenrir Pass Connect function added to right-click menu
- Start up speed and tab operation speed improved
- Tool bar positioning improved to increase display area
- "Internet Options" changed to "Engine option" in the tool bar menu
- "Engine option" changed to open options depending on the engine of the active tab
- Fenrir Pass Connect start guide page set to open when logged into Fenrir Pass
- Issue where the bottom of the bookmarks panel would not render properly fixed
- Issue where tabs could not be restored when the application unexpectedly terminated fixed
- Issue where related start up could not be performed for some applications fixed