Sleipnir is designed to be a highly customizable browser that you can configure to suit your individual needs. With Sleipnir, you can create your ideal browser by changing the design, skin, and visual appearance. You can also add custom functionality to Sleipnir with a wide range of plugins and user scripts. Users love Seipnir for it's unique blend of high-performance and customizability!
Sleipnir 4 for Windows Web Browser isn't just powerful. It also includes a feeling that encaptures you from the moment you touch it. The feeling when using the easy tab switching of the all new full screen mode makes everyday browsing a much more pleasant experience. Sleipnir 4 for Windows Web Browser starts in an instance, even when opening hundreds of tabs. There is also no waiting time when opening a mass of bookmarks at one time. We have made daily browsing a much more speedy process by incorporating tab groups with many ideas.
What's new in this version, fixed problems:
- Close tab button sometimes not displaying issue fixed
- Context menu of address bar input box not working correctly fixed
- Restoration of navigation locked tabs not being reflected immediately fixed
- about:blank tab remaining when starting with parameters fixed
- Error occurring when repeatedly pressing update confirmation button fixed
- minimize button in the title bar does not respond fixed
- Other minor issues fixed
- Function for organizing bookmarks by folder added
- Hover button for starting SuperSearch added
- 4th and 5th button added to mouse assignments
- Option for warning when closing Sleipnir added
- Context menu added to history panel and items made deletable with the delete key
- Modified so that individual setting of bookmarks can be done for each folder
- Also include Tablet option after closing tabs to "Add and remove tabs"
- WebKit updated (Chrome/26.0.1410.64)