SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software application for both the business and home network environments. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments. The application allows you to take remote control of any computer running VNC, Windows Terminal Servers, Hyper-V, SSH, Telnet, Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 and RAdmin servers. It also includes more than a dozen remote computer management tools.
Major new features in the v5.0 Release Candidate:
- RAdmin client
- Ability to establish RDP connection to a Virtual Machine trough the Windows 2008 Hyper-V host computer
- Thumbnails View for Microsoft Hyper-V Server Virtual Machines
- VNC Thumbnails View: Support for multiple thumbnail tabs
- WMI Query Manager allows you to access to the WMI properties of a computer and execute WMI methods
- Dynamic Search Folders: New network scan engine implementation that scans several times faster than the network scan in the previous VNC Manager versions.
- Detect version (including the build number) of the installed VNC distribution. The scanner can detect if more than one VNC distribution is installed on a remote computer.
- Installed Software Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- When running in the Ã¢€œTime-intervalÃ¢€ update mode, a thumbnail item can display a progress bar showing when the next screen refresh will occur. The progress bar can be configured via Tools->Options dialog.
- Task Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- Registry Editor: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
- Registry Editor: Ability to import registry file (.reg file) to multiple remote computers at once.
- Quick Filter: Ability to search sub-folders. This feature can be turned on or off.
- Registered Computers list items now display an icon corresponding to the default connection type assigned. This behavior can be switched of via Ã¢€œTools Options Advanced Registered Computer Show default connection type iconsÃ¢€.
- Built-in SSH client: Ability to configure basic SSH connection settings such as: Encryption algorithms, protocol version and compression.
- UltraVNC 188.8.131.52 deployment support
Download: SmartCode VNC Manager 184.108.40.206 RC 13.2 MB (Single user license $118.75)
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
View: v5.0 Beta builds version history
View: Home Page