SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001490: [New Feature] Re-focus Error Log.
- 0001563: [Refactoring] EaseUS Todo Backup Free
- 0001576: [Refactoring] EaseUS product support
- 0001606: [Refactoring] SUMo shall display current item being checked in Check dialog window
- 0001579: [New Feature] Cancel of check operation should not "wipe" existing update info.
- 0001581: [Bug] SUMO : CHECK: Cancelling update issue at both loading and checking stages
- 0001605: [Refactoring] "Cancel" button on loading page is useless.
- 0001599: [Bug] Inproper detection of Firefox ESR ( Extended Service Release )