SUMo stands for Software Update Monitor. Thanks to SUMo you'll be able to keep your PC up-to-date by using the most recent version of your favorite software ! Unlike build-in auto update features, SUMo tells you if updates are available before you need to use your software.
- Automatic detection of installed software
- Detects required updates / patches for your software
- Filter / authorize Beta versions (user setting)
- Ignore list : only tracks software YOU want to track
- More compatibility and less false positive than others Update Monitors (according to users feedback ;-)
- Internationalization support.
What's new in this version:
- 0001570: [Bug] java (files with same name)
- 0001667: [Bug] Inconsistent usage of File_Version / Product_Version fields for JRE components
- 0001634: [Bug] Cobian Backup 11 Gravity has multiple entries
- 0001678: [Refactoring] "Flash Player Helper" should be "Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer"
- 0001656: [Bug] Duplicate filter not working [properly]
- 0001672: [Bug] Make SUMo distinguish similar looking items with different file names when collecting/mapping version data
- 0001655: [Bug] Install folder files reported as outdated
- 0001674: [Bug] updater and installer