TechPowerUp has released version 0.5.2 of GPU-Z, our popular graphics hardware information and diagnostic utility that gives you information about the installed graphics hardware in your computer, and lets you monitor various parameters such as clock speeds, temperatures, fan speeds, and voltages, all in real-time. GPU-Z is also backed by our overclock validation system and video card BIOS database. Version 0.5.2 adds support for new GPUs, improved support for known GPUs, and a timely dose of stability improvements.
GPU-Z 0.5.2 can now detect AMD Radeon HD 6990, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590, GTX 550 Ti, GTX 560 Ti; improved support for GTX 570, and Intel "Sandy Bridge" processor-embedded graphics. The CHL8228 VRM controller found on some Radeon HD 6900 series cards is supported. There's improved OpenCL support detection for AMD/ATI GPUs, and improved driver-based monitoring support for AMD/ATI GPUs in general. A number of stability/reliability fixes were introduced. is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
- Support NVIDIA and ATI cards
- Displays adapter, GPU and display information
- Displays overclock, default clocks and 3D clocks (if available)
- Validation of results
- No installation required
- Support for Windows 2000 / XP / Vista (both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported)
- Added support for NVIDIA GT 440, GTX 550, GTX 560, GTX 570, GTX 590
- Added support for AMD HD 6990
- Added detection support for more Sandy Bridge IGPs
- Fixed ROP count on ATI Madison
- Improved OpenCL detection for ATI
- Added CHL8228 voltage controller support for Cayman Pro and XT
- Improved driver based voltage monitoring support for ATI cards
- Added startup parameter /card followed by the adapter index, starts with 1.
- Several crash and stability fixes