Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
- Tabbed email
- An Archive feature similar to the one in GMail
- Lightning fast search
- Smart folders
- Support for Windows 7 Jump lists
- Several fixes when importing email from Microsoft Outlook
- Default mail client check now works with newer Linux distributions
- Various other user interface fixes and improvements
- ... and numerous other bug fixes