Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
- Tabbed email
- An Archive feature similar to the one in GMail
- Lightning fast search
- Smart folders
- Thunderbird is based on the new Mozilla Gecko 7 engine
- Several user interface fixes and improvements
- Several fixes to attachment handling
- Ability to print a summary of selected email messages
- Platform improvements to Address Book
- Fixed several security issues
- Numerous platform fixes that improve speed, performance and stability