Thunderbird is a great email client from the same people who brought you the Firefox browser.
Thunderbird gives you IMAP/POP support, a built-in RSS reader, support for HTML mail, powerful quick search, saved search folders, advanced message filtering, message grouping, labels, return receipts, smart address book LDAP address completion, import tools, and the ability to manage multiple e-mail and newsgroup accounts.
- Tabbed email
- An Archive feature similar to the one in GMail
- Lightning fast search
- Smart folders
- Add-ons installed by third party programs are now disabled by default
- Added a one-time add-on selection dialog to manage previously installed add-ons
- Improved accessibilty of the attachment lists
- Several user interface fixes and improvements
- and numerous other platform fixes