It looks like Toys R Us still has some stock left over of the now discontinued PlayStation 3 20GB console. I would say the retail store was saving it for the holidays. Anyway, the most important piece of information here, is the price. If you don’t mind the smaller hard drive (or don’t mind putting a bigger one in later) and lack of wireless support, you can pick one of these up for a mere $299.98. That’s right; the price has gone down significantly from the $500 this flavour of the PS3 was once available for. Good luck finding this one in stock though, I doubt Toys R Us has plenty to spare, especially now that we’re in December!
- Apple sends out invites for September 9 event; new iPhones and Apple TV expected in Front Page News
- Google has no plans to use Windows 10's Action Center for Chrome in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out another cumulative update for Windows 10, but only for build 10240 in Front Page News
- Poll: What do you think of Microsoft's upcoming Lumia phones? in Front Page News
- Windows Vista SP2 Fresh Install - Windows Update doesn't work? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Archos unveils the Flip, a €249 Windows 10 convertible with an affinity for Yoga in Front Page News
- Cortana has told half a million jokes since her inception 16 months ago in Front Page News
- Why the long wait for new Windows 10 Mobile builds? It can't be patched in the same way as PCs in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.