TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted drive. On-the-fly encryption means that data are automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are loaded or saved, without any user intervention. No data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password or correct encryption key. Until decrypted, a TrueCrypt volume appears to be nothing more than a series of random numbers. The entire file system is encrypted (i.e., file names, folder names, contents of every file, and free space).
- Alien footage found in remains after chile volcano eruption in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Virgin Media 100Mb Nightmare in Internet, Network & Security
- Meet Chrome Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- New 'Gestures' might be coming with Windows 10 on Lumia phones in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Cant see who liked my post in Site & Forum Issues
- What kind of activity can I get involved in that's gender balanced? in The Hobby Corner
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.