TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted drive. On-the-fly encryption means that data are automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are loaded or saved, without any user intervention. No data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password or correct encryption key. Until decrypted, a TrueCrypt volume appears to be nothing more than a series of random numbers. The entire file system is encrypted (i.e., file names, folder names, contents of every file, and free space).
- Twitter connecting issue in Site & Forum Issues
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- The question of life and gods answered in It's a Conspiracy!
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Is the US national "debt" an illusion? in It's a Conspiracy!
- Avatar Bug - any browser in Site & Forum Issues
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Why are Nintendo controllers so painful to use? in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.