TrueCrypt is a software system for establishing and maintaining an on-the-fly-encrypted drive. On-the-fly encryption means that data are automatically encrypted or decrypted right before they are loaded or saved, without any user intervention. No data stored on an encrypted volume can be read (decrypted) without using the correct password or correct encryption key. Until decrypted, a TrueCrypt volume appears to be nothing more than a series of random numbers. The entire file system is encrypted (i.e., file names, folder names, contents of every file, and free space).
- Cops hunt 3 suspects in shooting of Illinois police officer in Real World News
- Apple Laptop for Development in Apple Mac Support
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Metal Gear Solid V: Gamescom Gameplay Demo in Gamers Hangout
- Everytime I open an Explorer window, it moves to a different place in Microsoft Windows Support
- Lumia 950 branding set for new Microsoft smartphones, reputable leaker says in Front Page News
- Windows 10 and Privacy? in Microsoft Windows Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.