TweetDeck gives the Twitter experience more flexibility and allows more advanced users to gain valuable insight to what’s happening at this very moment on Twitter and Facebook. Tweetdeck's interface consists of a series of customisable columns, which can be set up to display Twitter and Facebook updates, Twitter direct messages, Facebook comments or the Twitter updates of a single user. TweetDeck interfaces with Twitscoop, and StockTwits, all of which can appear in separate columns. The client supports URL shortening which can be done on-the-fly.
- Good bye IE...again... (a rant) in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Ken Kutaragi takes the ice bucket challenge, challenges Kaz Hirai in Sony Console
- Ukraine crisis: Nato images 'show Russia troops' [entering Ukraine] in Real World Issues
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- Quote box font increased in Site Announcements
- Mac OS X Desktops: 3Q 2014 in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- Brain-eating amoeba in city's water in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.