iPhone 5, available from today.
If you were lucky enough to confirm a pre order for the iPhone 5 and haven't been hit with a shipping delay, then you should get it today.
As we reported earlier, the online orders for an iPhone 5 sold out very quickly in the UK, blowing away speculation that the new Apple offering might turn out to be a flop.
We've put together a guide on how you can track the status of your delivery below:
- The first thing to do is head over to Apple and get your tracking number from the tracking information displayed on your order.
- Once you have the tracking number, instead of heading to Syncreon, go to UK Mail.
- Enter your tracking number in the box on the right hand side labeled “By Reference Number”
- Hit Go
- Hopefully you should now see your delivery information, the site is getting hammered at the moment but be patient.
- Click on the link and you will again hopefully see that your iPhone 5 is out or delivery or if you're lucky, already delivered.
- If it doesn’t work for you, try the same thing over at UPS, Apple tends to use UK Mail or UPS.
As pointed out above, the UK Mail website is getting totally hammered at the moment, so just keep trying or be patient.
Do let us know if you already received your iPhone, and if it went smoothly!
Source: iMore | Image via Apple