Virtual CloneDrive works and behaves just like a physical CD/DVD drive, however it exists only virtually. Image files generated with CloneDVD or CloneCD can be mounted onto a virtual drive from your hard-disk or from a network drive and used in the same manner as inserting them into a normal CD/DVD drive. Probably the best virtual drive software, Virtual CloneDrive allows you to enjoy the freedom of a virtual drive and is completely free.
- Supports all common image formats such as ISO, BIN, CCD
- Supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time
- Easy to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive
- Virtual CloneDrive is freeware, you may use it at no cost.
Changes in Virtual CloneDrive 188.8.131.52:
- New: Added workaround for bugcheck in Windows 8 when mounting image over a samba share
- New: Added “toggle tray” /t switch to VCDMount.exe
- Changed: Removed “Buffered I/O” checkbox. Buffered I/O is now always enabled.
- Some minor changes and improvements
- Updated languages