Website Realizer is a Windows website builder for building and designing websites. Website Realizer comes with free templates and includes all the necessary tools to create your websites easily. Drag and drop images to the pages and add text using a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) editor in this website builder. All HTML code will be generated automatically. Browse through some sample websites to see what you can create.
What's new in this version:
- Support single and double quotes in values and options of form fields.
- The grid for laying out elements can now be shown either below contents or above contents by selecting either "Below contents" or "Above contents" in the Preferences under the item "Grid".
- Add "https" to IFrame.
- Fix the bug that when there is no error message in the field "Invalid email address" of the "PHP - Send Form to Email" script, the page will cause PHP syntax error.
- Remove the default white background color when a Flash Movie (SWF) is inserted.
- Fix context menu not shown on right-clicking when text is selected in the Text/Table Element Editors under Windows XP.
- Fix resizing problems in rows and columns of the Table Element Editor.
- Fix new columns not updated to the table after insertion.
- Fix the bug that only one misspelled word is marked as error when there are more if the misspelled words are the same.