WinApp_Manager is like the Linux package manager, but for Windows. It can update programs you already have installed and it's also possible to install other free programs.
The goal of this project is to:
- Notify you of new program- and driver updates, download them if you want it and then install them in silent mode (if possible)
- The Software-Setups you downloaded will be replaced when you download a newer version of it
- The program can also use already existing setups when you choose to install something: good when you have to reinstall the system( so it would be better NOT to install this program on the system partition
- Also with the driver installation this will be possible after a system reinstall
- It is also possible to install other programs you don't have but they will be only open source or/and totally free without registration or whatsoever
What's new in this version:
- Added support for more programs.
- The installer/uninstaller follows all process children now, could also follow the app process, please report that immediately and specify the name of the process.
- It's now possible to see all installed apps. you can disable loading of all apps in settings.
- Loading is now even faster. the Problem was the loading of icons. Now the loading of the icon is delayed.