WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- File size masks are allowed in script commands.
- Conversion of timestamps between local and remote systems with respect to DST follows changes introduced in Windows 7.
- Installation package includes development versions of PuTTYgen and Pageant applications. It brings following changes:
- PuTTYgen supports importing of new-style OpenSSH private keys (encrypted by AES rather than 3DES).
- SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2010-05-19, revision 8952). Improving GSSAPI support.
- Script commands and output are included into session log.
- Bug fix: IPv6 support was broken.
- Bug fix: Protocol ftps was ignored in session URL when port number was also specified.
- Bug fix: Suggested session path was duplicated when saving new session.
- Bug fix: SFTP packet counter overflow.
- Bug fix: Sorting by owner/group was broken.
- Bug fix: Failure when opening session protected with master password from command-line in console.
- Bug fix: Saving password in default session settings did not force prompt for master password, allowing the password being stored unecrypted.
- Bug fix: Missing OpenCandy DLL on Windows startup.
- Bug fix: Hangs when changing directory using directory tree after toggling showing of hidden files.
- Bug fix: !.! was suggested as name of executable when browsing for previously undefined executable.
- Bug fix: Failure when running multiple instances of console interface tool in parallel