WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Legacy SCP protocol is also supported. Its main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer.
- SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.0.0d.
- Enabled TLS extensions in OpenSSL, what resolves problems with some FTP servers. 658
Change: Compare directories command uses
Shift+F2shortcut instead of
- Added support for dragging files from WinRAR. 399.
Default ascii file mask extended with
- SSH core upgraded to the latest development snapshot of PuTTY (2011-02-21, revision 9101).
- Bug fix: Check for application updates was not working.
- Bug fix: Error response to SFTP initialization request was sometimes parsed incorrectly.
- Bug fix: It was not possible to skip errors during some operations. 654
- Bug fix: Home directory was incorrect after reconnect with FTP protocol. 659
- Bug fix: It was sometimes not possible to initiate file renaming. 657