Workrave is a free software application intended to prevent computer users from developing or aggravating occupational diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive strain injuries. The program frequently alerts you to take micro-pauses while an anime character walks the user through various stretching exercises and urges them to take a coffee break.
Workrave 1.10 release notes:
Workrave 1.10 features support for Gnome 3 and Unity. On Windows, resuming from hibernate/sleep should no longer keep Workrave suspended.
- Split "show 'postpone' and 'skip'" checkbox into two checkboxes.
- Add the capability to delete all stored statistics (Ray Satiro)
- Workrave now offers a Gnome 3 applet. Applets for both Gnome 3 classic and the Gnome shell are available.
- Workrave now offers an application indicator (applet) in Unity.
- Workrave now supports DBus on window. DBus can be used to control Workrave by an external program.
- Many new translations and translation updates.
Bug fixes. Including:
- On Windows, Workrave does not stay in the 'suspended' mode after resuming from hibernate/sleep.